- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Our client was one of the first wealth management companies to be authorized in Luxembourg. They have successfully assisted their private clientele in managing their financial resources for more than 30 years. Together, they have seen the worst stock market downturns as well as several successes, but the loyalty of their consumers stands out as the most telling sign of their management's maturity and breadth of financial market knowledge.
You manage the corporate department's activities independently in the heart of Luxembourg to increase their personnel. You will grow because of the chance to offer your all in a top-notch working atmosphere provided by a cohesive team.
Onboarding Officer- Your responsibilities:
- You will assist with database management, help with reporting and invoicing.
- You will manage data with the excel program, be able to process data with formulas and macros.
- You will maintain the whole entity administration cycle and KYC documentation.
- You will take part in routine reporting on investments (management reports, investor reports);
- You will keep track of bank accounts and administrative paperwork and legal records, archives, etc.
Onboarding Officer - Your profile:
- You have a strong knowledge in excel (micros / formulas) or 'axe's software.
- You have a qualification in business administration, law, finance degree.
- You have 3 years relevant work experience, as onboarding officer/legal secretary or similar position
- You have an eagerness to learn and to help other team members
- You have an excellent level of English and fluent in French.
Onboarding Officer - Our Offer:
- A demanding atmosphere that rewards achievement and offers a competitive compensation package that can top 60.000 euros gross annually.
- A French environment that is dynamic and scaled for human interaction.
- They offer excellent collaboration while working in a posh workplace.
- They shall provide you extra information to expand your knowledge base.