- Meal Vouchers
Do you want to work in a healthy environment, where you can develop yourself both professionally and personally?
Our client, which is growing rapidly, is currently looking for a Corporate Manager. They work with many clients such as Soparfis and Investment Funds. You will therefore have the opportunity to deal with a variety of files, which will allow you to increase your knowledge to the maximum.
You will have the opportunity to work in a good atmosphere, with supportive colleagues who get along well. The company promotes a family spirit, in which its employees feel comfortable and at home.
A healthy work environment? It's right here!
Corporate Manager - Your Responsibilities
- Day-to-day governance of the corporate department
- Assist with all aspects of governance issues, including board meetings, agendas and resolutions
- Work with various internal operational teams
- Support the processing of corporate documentation and requests
- Support the review and analysis of various documents
- In general, assist in maintaining sound corporate administration
- Follow up on customer requests
- Develop the customer relationship
Corporate Manager - Your Profile
- You are specialized in investment funds
- You have at least 3 years' experience in this function
- You are fluent in French and English
- You have good interpersonal skills and you wish to develop yourself on a long term basis
Corporate Manager - Our Offer
- A salary of up to €85,000 gross per year, depending on your experience and years of seniority
- Numerous benefits such as a discretionary bonus, meal vouchers and a laptop
- You will also have the chance to have a concierge system. Feel like booking theater tickets? This is the solution.
- They also have a dry cleaning facility, which is always handy for cleaning your suits and costumes on the spot
- Countless training opportunities.
- The opportunity to grow in a work environment that puts the well-being and personal/professional development of all its workers at the center of its values.
If this opportunity interests you, please contact us right away!
Please send your resume to the application at or call us at +352 20 30 14 67.
Other special offers are available on our website, www.austinbright.com.
At Austin Bright, we are a team of dedicated and professional consultants that specialize in the recruitment of changing banking and wealth management profiles. We provide a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service.