- Gross Salary
One of our partners is currently searching for a relationship officer with good knowledge in Alternative Funds and UCITs for a position in the centrum of Luxembourg.
Our partner is an independent regulated third-party management company who is present in the Luxemburgish market for a long time. The company is small yet very dynamic. They define themselves as a start-up in the field of the management of alternatives funds, meaning that they continuously innovate in terms of the working process.
As stated, the team is small, therefore you will be working in a human-size structure within an international environment, where you will always be in contact with your team and managers. Moreover, the company has a lot to offer to their employees, with continuous training to motivate you to evolve in your career.
Relationship Management Officer - Your role:
- You will do the operational support for funds managed (relationship with central administrations, custodian banks, registrar)
- You will do the oversight of delegates (reception and analysis of KPIs, internal reporting, etc.)
- You will do the corporate support and domiciliation
- You will do the coordinate the audit progress of the funds under management
Relationship Management Officer - Your Profile:
- You have a bachelor's degree
- You have proven experience of at least 2 years in a similar position
- You are fluent in English, any other language is an asset
- You are rigorous, open-minded, and versatile in your tasks
- You are motivated and have a desire to learn and evolve in your career
Relationship Management Officer - The offer:
- You will be joining a family-sized structure with a real growing potential
- You will have good supervision, giving you the possibility to acquire new skills and strengthen your knowledge
- Performance-based salary that may go up to 40 000€ gross per year
- A pleasant working ambiance with a lot of opportunities to take