- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
One of the leading independent alternative asset managers in Europe, is actively looking for a Senior Corporate Officer to strengthen its close-knit and dynamic team.
This management company has nearly 400 clients in Luxembourg and is mainly oriented towards alternative funds and in particular, funds of funds, debt funds, private equity and real estate.
Located near the Luxembourg train station, our partner will provide a parking space to facilitate access and reduce your travel time.
This company is well established in its field and will offer you a family-like and stable working environment in which you can thrive in the long term.
Corporate Officer - Your Responsibilities
- You will manage a portfolio of both regulated and non-regulated Luxembourg investment vehicles
- You will take care of the bank account openings, incorporation, board meetings, preparing agenda and meeting minutes, etc.
- Offer assistance in the periodic review of AML/KYC files of the portfolio and Follow-up of AML/KYC requests
- Liaising with third party providers
Corporate Officer - Your skills and experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the fund industry in Luxembourg
- Relevant diploma in the legal area
- Knowledge of AML framework in Luxembourg
- fluent in French and English
Corporate Officer - The offer
- Modern offices ideally situated, not far from the train station
- A salary that can come up to 68 000€ gross per year, depending on your profile
- A great package, including, meal vouchers, company health insurance and flexible working hours
- Young and dynamic environment with a great atmosphere