- Gross Salary
For a medium-sized company promoting human values, Austin Bright is looking to recruit an experienced corporate officer.
This person needs to aim for an entrepreneurial project and be motivated by long-term relationship.
If you feel like you can bring something, please read below.
Corporate Officer: The role
- Liaise with local and international legal professionals (Banks, notaries, lawyers)
- Ensure the maintenance of the filing and payments
- Maintain client documentation and client reporting records
- Draft minutes and other legal documentation
- Prepare different agreements and support the head of legal in the trainings of juniors
Corporate Officer: The Profile
- Law degree or diploma in finance
- Good understanding of the legal and regulatory environment in Luxembourg
- Fluency in English and French
- Excellent relationship building skills
- At least 4 years of experience as a corporate officer within another financial service provider
Corporate Officer: The Offer
- Work with a small team of 6 people
- Be close to your management
- Benefit from a competitive salary going up to 75,0000€ Gross per year
- Bonus and Meal Vouchers
- Exposure to high level international clients
- Access to continuous trainings and possibility for evolution
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com