- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Located in the center of Luxembourg, our client is a big independent law firm that has proven expertise and professionalism itself over the years and has now become a prestigious and great law firm in Luxembourg. Their law practice area is very diverse including corporate, funds, administrative, tax,.. so you will have the opportunity to work with qualified and multicultural associates coming from all over the world. The company values hard work and the quality of their partners to push them to give the best of themselves.
With over 200 partners, they are looking for an Associate Corporate to join their team and become the next asset of the company.
Are you the one ?
Associate Corporate - Your responsibilities:
- You will advise the clients on all the aspects of corporate law, including drafting and negotiating all types of agreements
- You will conduct legal research
- You will communicate with senior associates, paralegals, and clients to ensure cases are handled efficiently
- You will analyze conflicts in legal matters and advise clients on solutions
- You will review agreements & transactional documents
Associate Corporate - Your profile:
- You have at minimum 2 years of experience in a law firm or similar
- You are fluent in English, French or German is a plus
- You hold a master's degree in law
- You have successfully passed the bar (List 1 and 4)
- You are highly motivated and want to evolve in an ambitious structure
- You have the ability to work in team and individually
Corporate Associate - Our Offer:
- With a good reputation, you will have the possibility to grow into a stable and professional environment
- An attractive salary that goes up to 80.000 gross per year + Attractive bonus
- Very open-mind and home working possible so you will have some time to enjoy with your family
- Helpful team that will supervise you during your whole career
- Enjoying some time with the team sharing some activities such as drinks, events, gym sessions,..