- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
We are actively collaborating with a Luxembourg-based worldwide independent law practice.
Because the team is made up of multinational attorneys from all over the world, they gain a strong understanding of the services they provide on a daily basis.
Do you have a few years of experience working in a Luxembourg-based multinational legal firm? Have you considered joining a well-known organization that will allow you to grow and eventually become a Partner? This might be an opportunity for you to advance to higher-level roles and flourish with your co-workers.
Corporate Lawyer: Your responsibilities:
- You will be in charge of preparing various reports and agreements with the partners.
- You will incorporate different provisions in your legal advice to clients.
- You may assist Seniors and Partners with a variety of transactions and financial procedures.
- You will help in the formation of entities till they are liquidated.
- You will be responsible for following up on the various seminars as well as participating in company growth.
Corporate lawyer: Your profile:
- You have a Bachelor's and a Master's degree in law. You've completed the Bar in a European Country (List IV) and would wish to be on List I.
- You're a good organizer and a good writer with excellent organizational skills
- You will work both in English and in French, another language is a plus.
- You have at least three years of experience in a law firm
Corporate Lawyer: Our offer:
- You will have offices that are easily accessible and located in the heart of Luxembourg
- You will work closely with the partners, giving you the possibility to earn in knowledge in all areas of law
- You have international clientele and join a multicultural team
- You will have a competitive compensation package and a salary that goes up to 85 000€