- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
Our client, a prestigious and international law firm is looking for a Junior IP IT Lawyer for his Luxembourgish office. They have the most challenging and important clients.
You will have the best possible trainings so that you become an expert, and that you know a good career development.
If you are ambitious...
If you like challenges...
If you want to evolve in a meritocratic environment...
If you would like to work with a wide of range of affairs...
... this offer is for you!
- Work on different cases with a national and international clients
- Bring your expertise in IP, Tech and Data Law files
- Liaise with your team but also with other teams
- Be in touch with your clients and follow cases from A to Z in a certain autonomy
- You are fluent French and English. German would be considered as an asset
- You have a strong attraction to IP/IT sector
- You are autonomous but you like to work with and for a team
- You have a Law Master degree with distinctions and the CCDL
- You will get a gross salary of up to 90 000€ per year, depending on your knowledge and abilities, and you will be eligible for a bonus, pension plan, health insurance and meal vouchers
- It will be an ideal experience to develop your knowledge and skills
- You will work in a meritocratic environment with a real team spirit, which could give you a personal development
If this opportunity interests you, please contact us right away!
Please send your resume to the application at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67.
Other special offers are available on our website, www.austinbright.com.
At Austin Bright, we are a team of dedicated and professional consultants that specialize in the recruitment of changing banking and wealth management profiles. We provide a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service.