- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Our partner is a leading provider of payroll and human resources services in Europe.
To support their team, they are looking for a Social Justice Lawyer.
This company will open the doors to fantastic opportunities and offer you the ideal place to engage you for a genuine career stake.
The working hours give you a good work-life balance that offers you more time for your hobbies and family. Located in the dynamic centrum, easily reachable by public transport.
Social Justice lawyer - Your responsibilities
- You are the client's first point of contact for all inquiries regarding social and financial legislation.
- You discuss legal issues with clients to ensure that they have a clear understanding of social security law and payroll administration.
- You provide legal oversight so that you are informed of changes to the law on social and financial legislation.
- You provide support and advice to our clients and employees on issues related to the law of the workplace, social law, and fiscal policy.
Social Justice Lawyer - Your profile
- You benefited from legal training (Licence or Master).
- You have at least two years of confirmed experience working as a social law attorney in Luxembourg or in a position in a company providing RH services to businesses.
- You speak English and German at a very high level.
- You have an interest in social, financial, and legal topics.
Social Justice Lawyer - Our offer
- Offering flexible work schedules, with the option to work from home or office, giving plenty of options for organizing your professional life.
- In addition to a competitive salary and extra-legal benefits, the company gives you the freedom and flexibility you need to advance your career.
- We provide a variety of training programs and projects that will let you learn from experts.
- You will receive an attractive salary that goes up to 80 000 with benefits