- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
- Net Expenses
Do you want to work in a human-sized law firm with a start-up spirit? Read this ad, it could be for you!
Our loyal client is growing and would like to expand its team. For this, they are looking for a Corporate Lawyer.
You will have the chance to work with international clients, such as big American banks, but also Luxembourg institutions and investment funds. This will give you a wide range of activities that will increase your skills.
This firm provides attentive management and active listening to its employees. You will have the opportunity to develop in a healthy environment.
Join the adventure and grow together!
Corporate Lawyer - The function
- You will assist and advise your clients in wide range of corporate issues. You offer them an irreproachable and quality service
- You follow up on your customers' requests and take part in their decision-making process
- You draft and review legal and transactional documents
- You work closely with the various departments of the company
Corporate Lawyer - Your Profile
- You have a master's degree in law
- You are a registered member of the Luxembourg Bar
- You have 3 or 4 years of experience, and you already have relevant experience in a major law firm
- You speak English and French fluently. German is a huge asset and Spanish/Italian are an advantage
- You have good communication skills and are business development oriented (new clients, new activities)
- You are comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
Corporate Lawyer - Our Offer
- A gross annual salary of €85,000
- Numerous benefits such as meal vouchers, health insurance and transport costs covered by the firm
- A meritocratic system with the possibility of having bonuses according to the hours worked
- A high degree of flexibility thanks to the implementation of teleworking: you will have the chance to work some days at home, without wasting time in transport and being more relaxed
- The possibility to quickly move up the ladder thanks to continuous training on the job by the responsible people
- Very good accessibility: their offices are literally situated in front of the station
If this opportunity interests you, please contact us right away!
Please send your resume to the application at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67.
Other special offers are available on our website, www.austinbright.com.
At Austin Bright, we are a team of dedicated and professional consultants that specialize in the recruitment of changing banking and wealth management profiles. We provide a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service.