- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
Are you looking for a structure that will give you the opportunity to have a solid position in an international environment? If so, this opportunity is for you.
Due to strong growth, our client, a law firm, is actively looking for a Corporate Lawyer to strengthen its teams.
This law firm is established in 6 different countries, and arrived on the Luxembourg market a few years ago. The main areas of activity are corporate M&A, tax, civil and commercial.
If you decide to join the team, you will have the opportunity to work with international, reputable and prestigious clients. This will enrich your skills and expertise. The possibilities for development are numerous thanks to the training offered, and you will have the opportunity to quickly rise through the ranks.
You will join a structure that will expose your personality and you will not be treated like a number. Merit is also highlighted, which means that your efforts and work will be rewarded. The fulfilment and autonomy of the workers are at the heart of the values of this structure.
So don't hesitate any longer!
Corporate Lawyer : The Function
- You draft and review legal and transactional documents
- You will assist and advise your clients on a wide range of corporate matters. You will provide them with an impeccable and high quality service
- You work closely with the various departments of the company
- You follow up on your clients' requests and take part in their decision-making processes
Corporate Lawyer : The Profile
- You have at least 4 years' experience as a lawyer in the same field (list 1,2, or 4)
- You are fluent in French and English. Knowledge of German or Dutch will be considered an asset
- You are autonomous and like to take initiatives
- You have your own portfolio of clients that you wish to develop
Corporate Lawyer : The Offer
- A salary of up to €110,000 gross per annum for more experienced and senior profiles
- Numerous benefits such as health insurance and a discretionary bonus
- The possibility to evolve rapidly thanks to numerous training courses (soft skills/hard skills) which will enable you to progress and take charge of more complex files
- Numerous social activities are organised: this allows you to strengthen the links and cohesion with your colleagues, which is essential for feeling good at work and being productive
- The possibility of teleworking when you'll be able to work independently on all your files and clients
If this opportunity interests you, please contact us right away!
Please send your resume to the application at or call us at +352 20 30 14 67.
Other special offers are available on our website, www.austinbright.com.
At Austin Bright, we are a team of dedicated and professional consultants that specialize in the recruitment of changing banking and wealth management profiles. We provide a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service.