- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
One of our partners is looking for an in-house lawyer for a job in Luxembourg's city center.
Real estate assets are an important part of building wealth. In this area, our client has pioneered a revolutionary technique by taking on responsibility for real estate allocation in financial portfolios. They generate and manage unique real estate investment solutions with high-value potential for their investors and mandates across Europe. Their offices are located all over Europe, including in Luxembourg City.
They describe themselves as a start-up and are modest, but it is quite active in the field of real estate investments, which means they are always innovating in terms of finding new solutions.
In-house lawyer- your responsibilities:
- Following existing rules and regulations, you shall establish legal paperwork requirements.
- You will prepare documentation and contracts with various partners and clients in compliance with local and international laws and regulations.
- Ensure that where legal risks have been identified, suitable courses of action have been taken by liaising with relevant departments.
- You'll deal with prospective legal disputes/litigation, and you'll keep an eye on (new) legal needs and obligations.
In-house lawyer - Our offer:
- You will be joining a family-sized structure with a real growing potential
- You will have good supervision, giving you the possibility to acquire new skills and strengthen your knowledge
- A performance-based salary that may go up to 70 000€ gross per year
- A pleasant working ambiance with a lot of opportunities to take