- Company Car
- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
If you are particularly interested in the field of DATA, you are at the right place! This company is specialised in geographic data. Indeed, it assists companies in obtaining location information. You will have the opportunity to evolve within a structure that guarantees you a certain stability.
Moreover, it is a permanent contract that awaits you with many advantages, including a company car.
You will join a small financial structure and work closely with the CFO and the Business Controller. You will be responsible for the proper maintenance of the accounts. In other words, you will be responsible for :
- Encoding of purchase and sales invoices
- Preparation of the VAT return
- Monthly and annual closings
- Direct reporting to the finance manager
- Other analytical accounting tasks
- You have a bachelor degree in accounting and at least 4 years experience in a similar function
- You are fluent in English and have a good knowledge of Dutch and/or French
- You are not afraid to work under pressure
- You have an analytical mind
- You are autonomous and at the same time a team player
- A salary that can reach 4000 euos / month depending on your seniority
- The possibility of having a company car to ease your commute to and from the office
- Perhaps you prefer an electric bicycle? No problem, your future employer offers you a mobility budget that will allow you to finance your means of transport.
- An exceptional flexibility
- and hospitalization insurance
- Meal vouchers that will guarantee your lunches
- The possibility of teleworking once or twice a week, which gives you greater flexibility
- A telephone and a company computer
- 32 days holiday
- The possibility of having employer's own flat rate expenses
- The opportunity to work in an international company
Are you interested in this position? Do not hesitate to send us your application!
If you would like to apply, please send your application to the address you are applying for apply@ austinbright.com or call us on 02/808.33.55.
Other options are available on our website www.austinbright.com.