- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
We are actively looking for a senior accountant working on a diverse portfolio of commercial companies (and financial companies) for one of our partners that is operational with a wide range of clients internationally.
Our client is a high-rated fiduciary that has grown actively in Luxembourg. They have offered high quality of services within the years. Working in a small team, you will have the opportunity to become part of a very qualitative company with high ranked clients.
You might be the one!
Senior Accountant - Your responsibilities:
- You will work on a diverse portfolio of commercial companies (or SOPARFI)
- You will liaise with suppliers, auditors, banks, and tax authorities.
- You will do the annual reports and the periodic VAT returns
- You will be in regular contact with clients to guide and advise them
- You will work on the accounting from A to Z
- You will prepare the financial statements
Senior Accountant - Your profile:
- You hold at least a bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- You have at minimum 2 to 3 years of experience as an accountant working with a portfolio with commercial companies or SOPARFI
- You are fluent in English but as well French. German or Luxembourgish is an advantage
- You want to be part of great structure where you can evolve and find a good stability
Senior Accountant - We offer:
- You will have the chance to join a strong and stable structure that operates internationally
- You will have an attractive salary package depending on your expertise
- You will integrate a strong company where you can have the support from the whole team
- You will have the opportunity to join a multicultural atmosphere and discover various experiences within a small team
- You will have the chance to join a company that implements internal activities such as gym sessions, barbecues, party's,…
At Austin Bright, we are a team of professional and committed consultants specializing in the recruitment of financial and legal profiles. We offer a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service. You can contact us at +352 20 30 14 67 or send your CV