- Gross Salary
A leading Luxembourgish Management Company is looking for a Senior Accountant to join its ranks. Present on the market for the past 2 decades, they are searching to reinforce their team to provide a high-quality service to their clients.
You will join their privately owned AIFM that manages around 7€ billion of assets in Private Equity and Alternative Funds. Situated in the city centre, their office is easily accessible from the train station.
In this position you will oversee:
- Monitoring the capital calls and distributions within the fund structure
- Taking care of accounting tasks for several companies (SPV, Soparfis, etc)
- Monitoring and audit of monthly, quarterly financial reports
- Monitoring and exercise of the ongoing reporting processes
- Being the first contact persons for clients' and investors' requests
To occupy this position, you need to:
- Have at least 4 years of experience in the financial or industry fund sector
- Have a proven experience as an Accountant or Fund Accountant in the alternative funds
- Possess good knowledge of the Luxembourgish legal frame regarding AIFMs
- Be fluent in English and French, German is an advantage
- Be a team-player and possess a high level of accuracy
What the company has to offer:
- A performance-based salary that might go up to 90 000€ gross per year
- A great working environment in a family size company
- A management that is always receptive to its employees
- Interesting and international environment which will enable you to develop within a nice atmosphere
Our partner is authentically staff oriented. Therefore, your personal ambitions and goals are highly valued. So, if you share our partner's attitude and would like to join a family size team where you can continuously grow, stop searching, and apply for this job.
If you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other question regarding this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67
You can also send your CV and further questions at apply @ austinbright.com