- Company Car
- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
Our client is specialized in finance and offers a wide range of services (corporate, tax, audit, accounting) to renowned and international client.
This international service provider, with offices in over 100 countries, is actively seeking a Senior Accountant to join their stable and dynamic team and will allow you to develop your career considerably and broaden your skills (technical or managerial).
Located in Cloche d'Or, you will be close to free parking, public transports, restaurants, and the main shopping centers of the country.
Senior Accountant - Your Role:
- You will manage a diverse portfolio of clients (Soparfi/holding, commercial companies...);
- You will manage the complete accounting process (from tax return to monthly reporting until annual closing);
- You will be in communication with all third parties;
- You will supervise the work of junior accountants and trainees on a daily basis.
Senior Accountant - Your Profile:
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting and have at least 3 years of significant professional experience in a similar position in Luxembourg;
- You have a very good knowledge of Lux GAAP and BOB50 software;
- Due to the international environment, you are fluent in English and French, while other language is an advantage.
Senior Accountant - We offer you:
- An attractive salary package taking into account your level of experience (up to 60.000€ gross per year). You will be compensated at your fair value and receive the recognition you deserve : bonus, meal vouchers, leasing, health insurance, pension plan, …
- You will join an international group where you can develop your interpersonal and linguistic skills
- This structure will offer you good prospects for career development by becoming the manager of a small team in the short term!
- In addition to all this, you will benefit from flexible working hours with the possibility of arranging your schedule to work from home as you wish
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you!
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the banking and wealth management sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.