- Company Car
- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
One of our partners, a human-size fiduciary near the Gare Area, is recently growing and is currently looking for either a Senior Accountant specialised in commercial companies or SOPARFI, to reinforce its current team.
Founded around 20 years ago and perpetually developing, it is composed of a small number but highly qualified employees on whom you can rely on a daily basis.
It is also in exceptionally well placed (few hundred meters from the train station) and high-quality offices that you will have the chance to evolve every day.
Senior Accountant - Your Role :
Responsible for a diversified client portfolio of SOPARFI OR commercial companies, which you will manage autonomously from A to Z. Your tasks will include:
- Coding ;
- Establishment of annual accounts and balance sheets;
- Tax & VAT returns;
- Direct contact and advice to customers;
- Possibility to gain some responsibilities and review the work of juniors.
Senior Accountant - Your Profile:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a fiduciary, accounting office or trust in Luxembourg;
- A Bachelor degree or any diploma equivalent is required;
- You are rigorous and can work under pressure if necessary;
- Good knowledge of BOB50 would be a great asset;
- You are fluent in French and English; any other language is of course a major asset.
Senior Accountant - What We Offer :
- A pleasant and trustful atmosphere thanks to the 20 collaborators and a manager who is always listening to you so that you will be integrated in the best way;
- You will carry out your tasks in beautiful offices close to the train station of Luxembourg allowing you an easy access from dawn till dusk;
- Numerous training classes will be offered throughout the year, whether in accounting (OEC), taxation (Cycle A or B) or even languages (English, German, etc.);
- Your gross annual salary can reach € 60,000, depending on your skills and experience. You will also be entitled to € 10,80 lunch vouchers, a discretionary bonus and a leasing.
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you !
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the Finance and Legal sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.