- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
Want to join a great & family-sized structure?
For our great AIFM located in the city center of Luxembourg that has grown during several years in here, our client is looking for his next portfolio manager to reinforce their teams.
This company is accompanied with a pleasant internal atmosphere where everyone is feeling himself like home, and you can get all the trainings you need to become perfect! You will also have the possibility to grow surrounded by professionals!
Do you recognize your skills? Apply!
Portfolio Manager - Your responsibilities:
- Management of the company's portfolio
- You will be the direct contact with their client data base (national and international clients)
- You will handle the due diligence on third parties
- You will be able to bring good investment information to the related advisors
- You will be also overseeing the following activities based of the management of the fund portfolio
Portfolio Manager - Your profile:
- You hold a bachelor's or master's degree in finance
- You have around 1 to 2 years of experience with a background in the portfolio management
- You are fluent in English, Spanish and French is a plus
- You want to join a dynamic and human-sized structure
- You want to be part of a fast-growing company composed of enterprising members with different backgrounds
- You have a good knowledge of the fund industry
Portfolio Manager - We offer:
- Multicultural atmosphere with a proper integration
- An attractive salary package up to including a bonus, meal vouchers, pension plan, insurance
- The opportunity to integrate a family sized team where everyone knows each other
- Located around in the center of Luxembourg, and easily accessible with the public transports
- Flexible working hours (evening shift) and open to 2 days of homeworking per week
At Austin Bright, we are a team of professional and committed consultants specializing in the recruitment of financial and legal profiles. We offer a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service. You can contact us at +352 20 30 14 67 or send your CV