- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
Our client, a Manco localised around Luxembourg-city, is looking for a German-speaking junior accountant to fulfil its young and dynamic team.
Specialized in private equity & real estate in Luxembourg and Germany, this company will allow you to develop your competencies in funds and will practice German on a daily basis. Recently, they have launched their own funds. Consequently you will be in a really involved Manco where you will have the opportunity to contribute to its development.
Moreover thanks to the small size of the team and its family atmosphere, you will feel like at home and feel yourself recognized on your own merits.
Junior Accountant - Your Role:
- You will prepare and submit VAT declarations
- Due to the specialization in PE/RE funds, you will be involved in a portfolio of SOPARFI/Holding but also SPV, SCSP's vehicules
- You will liaise with the third parties (banks, service providers, accountants,..)
- You respect the deadline to submit the invoices and other bank activities
Junior Accountant - Your Profile:
- You have a minimum of 1 year of experience in PE/RE accountancy
- You are perfectly fluent in German to facilitate your work, English is an asset
- You are able to use SAGE-BOB accounting software
- You can easily adapt yourself to a new and dynamic environment
- You have strong communication skills and you are well organized
- You have an entrepreneur spirit and are motivated to take on responsibilities
Junior Accountant - What We Offer :
- An attractive salary depending of your experience up to € 50.000 gross annual and including one health insurance, bonus enhancing your performance, meal vouchers and a generous budget for the gym
- Free parking spot just in front of the office to save time in the morning
- A family and caring environment in which you will feel comfortable and want to come to the office in the morning
- Casual clothes such jean and sneakers are allowed every day
- Flexible working hours and home-working one day a week to allow you to find the work-life balance that suits you
- Many activities and after works every Friday to connect with your colleagues
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you !
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the Finance and Legal sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.