- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Do you have a first experience in a similar position and have the ambition to see yourself grow in a world-renowned service provider? Or are you just graduated and want to learn from experts in their field?
By joining this service provider, you will be able to benefit from its international presence, which can bring a lot of variety to your day.
Junior Fund Accountant - Your Role :
- You will carry out the day-to-day accounting for the various funds
- You will make NAV calculations for funds, including private equity, hedge funds and real estate
- You will participate in the preparation of various reports and accounts
- You will work in a team and share your files
Junior Fund Accountant - Your Profile:
- You speak English perfectly, French and/or German would be a plus.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in accounting, finance or equivalent
- If you have previous experience in a similar position, this would be an asset
- You are organised and have a sense of responsibility
Junior Fund Accountant - What We Offer :
- Join an international company where you can see yourself evolve and reach a more managerial position if you have the ambition
- An attractive salary of up to 45,000€ depending on your profile
- The possibility to train alone or with colleagues in their gym
- You will receive meal vouchers that you can use in the canteen where you can eat good food at lunchtime
- Numerous training courses to continue to see you evolve and become an expert in your field
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you !
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the Finance and Legal sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.