- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
You will join a stable and constantly evolving company present in Luxembourg, who forged its reputation on the market and became a leading asset management specialized in Private Equity & Real Estate with around 1bln.€ AuM.
In this AIFM, you will take over the Senior Accountant position. Working closely with the company's Manager, you take the lead of small and dedicated team.
You will have the opportunity to evolve within a human size and active company, enabling you to work in a pleasant working environment and developing new competencies.
Senior Accountant - responsibilities:
- A person capable of doing pure accounting production, a person who is therefore operational
- Able to create processes
- A person who wants to grow the team
- You will be responsible for the accounting of SPV, Soparfis, Holding and Real Estate
Senior Accountant - profile:
- Fluent in English, French/German/Italian is a strong advantage
- At least 5 years of experience as a Senior Accountant within the fund industry
- A bachelor's degree in Economics or other relevant education
- Dynamic, determined with no fear of challenges
- Desire to become a manager and ability to adapt in changing environment
Senior Accountant - offer:
- You will be joining a family sized structure with a real growing potential
- Performance based salary that may go up to 85 000€ gross per year
- A pleasant working ambiance with a lot of evolution opportunities
If you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other question regarding this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67
You can also send your CV and further questions at apply @ austinbright.com