- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Our Partner is looking for a tax specialist for an immediate start, specialised in both Compliance and Advisory.
Have you ever thought of joining this very different and interesting environment that is a family office? You will have many advantages, namely flexibility in terms of working hours, a friendly and warm atmosphere within a human-sized team. Unlimited development prospects and a workload in line with your skills.
So what are you waiting for? Contact us, we will be happy to answer all your questions.
Senior Tax Advisor/Compliance - Your Role :
- You will have a very good knowledge of Luxembourg taxation and will therefore be able to give the best advice to your various contacts.
- You will work closely with the CFO and the CEO
- You will be in charge of both the production and review of the financial statements.
Senior Tax Advisor/Compliance - Your Profile:
- You have a Bachelor degree in economy
- You speak English and Dutch or at least have a good level of it
- You are used to working with a team of less than 10 people
Senior Tax Advisor/Compliance - We offer you :
- This company, specialised in investments around the world, will help you to acquire new skills and discover a new working environment
- Come and enjoy a very attractive salary in the market, the possibility of reaching €130,000 gross per annum as well as a bonus, meal vouchers and parking.
- You will be required to travel up to one day per month.
Contact us now if you are interested in this opportunity!
Please send your application to apply @ austinbright.com or call us on 20 30 14 67
We have other vacancies available on our website www.austinbright.com
At Austin Bright we are a team of professional and committed consultants specialising in the recruitment of banking and wealth management professionals. We offer a personalised, multilingual and strictly confidential service.