- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
Our client has proven a great presence within the years with their expertise and successful services that they offer to their national and international clients. They provide all types of services from accountancy, corporate, tax, domiciliation, legal,.. since the last 10 years now and have grown in a very professional and profitable way.
Inside a dynamic and meritocratic structure, you will be the next Senior accountant specialized in funds SPV/securitization and Real estate clients. With a strategic location, you will have the chance to join a great and very ambitious atmosphere not far from the city center.
I think you are the one!
Senior Accountant - Your responsibilities:
- Preparing and reviewing the fee calculations related to performance
- management of the portfolio of fund SPV/Securitization and Real estate clients
- Liaise with the different internal and external stakeholders.
- Communication with the auditors and planification of their processes
- Day-to-day accounting tasks including bookkeeping and recording the filing
- Make sure the standards such as LuxGaap are in order
- Assist and report to the line of the managers
Senior Accountant - Your Profile:
- You hold at least a bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- You have 3 to 4 years of experience as an accountant working with SPV vehicules
- You are fluent in English and French
- You like challenges and have a strong hard-working mind with a business-oriented character
Senior Accountant - We offer:
- You will join a nice structure that values your implication and reward you for your efforts such as important bonus, salary increase,..
- You will have the opportunity to grow inside the company and evolve quickly
- An attractive salary up to 70.000€ gross including a bonus accompanied by a package insurance, meal vouchers of 10.80€,… adapted to your expertise
- You will work with a tight and united team in the department, creating strong and professional relations
- You will have the possibility to work with professionals and develop yourself at the maximum
At Austin Bright, we are a team of professional and committed consultants specializing in the recruitment of financial and legal profiles. We offer a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service. You can contact us at +352 20 30 14 67 or send your CV