- Meal Vouchers
Our client is a human sized Family Office looking for their next asset. Located in the city center, they work in beautiful offices in a strong, stable and dynamic mindset that can offer you great career perspectives.
Family Officer - Your responsibilities:
They are looking for a versatile family officer that will participate to the whole day-to-day life of the their projects. You will be working closely with the director of the Family Office and will provide great services with direct contact with them. Your main role will be the full accompany and solutions provider for them with a strong administration, accounting and internal projects.
Do you have strong people skills and your profile is matching? Join them!
Family Officer - Your profile:
- You hold at least a bachelor's degree in finance or accounting
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in a relevant function in a family office
- You are fluent in French and English
- You want to join a human-sized structure where you will be surrounded by united colleagues that will help you grow at your best
- You can work autonomously with excellent communication skills
- You are client oriented and provide qualitative services
Family Officer - We offer:
- You will have the opportunity to work in a strong family office that provides excellent services to his client
- An attractive salary up to 100.000€ including an interesting bonus accompanied by meal vouchers of 10,80€.
- Being part of the day-to-day life of the company surrounded by a dynamic team.
- Very supportive team and managers
- A full-time position located in the city center with beautiful offices and a free parking spot at your disposal!
At Austin Bright, we are a team of professional and committed consultants specializing in the recruitment of financial and legal profiles. We offer a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service. You can contact us at +352 20 30 14 67 or send your CV