- Company Car
- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
Our client is an independent local group that has grown very fast due to a better network and has developed an international presence now. Working within modern and dynamic offices, you will have the opportunity to operate and develop yourself in a small and diversified team.
In a very human and human sized structure, you will have a great work life balance and the possibility to be trained and grow very fast. With great accessibility, you will be working in a passionate internal atmosphere inside a small real estate accounting team!
Start your accounting career!
Junior Property Accountant - Your responsibilities:
- You will work on a portfolio of German real estate clients.
- You will be coordinating with third parties and auditors.
- You will be preparing the annual accounts/tax and VAT returns.
- Establishment and publication of balance sheets
Junior Property Accountant - Your profile:
- You have a bachelor's degree in accountancy, Finance or similar.
- You have from 0 to 2 years of experience in the accountancy field working with a portfolio with real estate or holding clientele.
- You are fluent in German and English
- You are dynamic and wants to grow in a pleasant and fast-growing atmosphere
Junior Property Accountant - We offer:
- You will have the chance to join a renowned structure that highlights training and developing their employees at their maximum and one day becoming the next manager.
- You will have an attractive salary up to 45.000€ gross accompanied by a full package (bonus, meal vouchers, leasing, pension plan, computer, insurance...)
- You will integrate into a strong company where you can have a much better work life balance than other structures.
- You will adapt to your working hours and the opportunity to be paid for your extra hours.
At Austin Bright, we are a team of professional and committed consultants specializing in the recruitment of financial and legal profiles. We offer a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service. You can contact us at +352 20 30 14 67 or send your CV