- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Austin Bright is currently looking for an experienced accountant who is looking to expand his professional horizons and join a more family-sized structure.
Our client, a fast-growing company, is located at Cloche d'Or, close to a large parking lot, which will allow you to arrive at the office without wasting time finding a place for your car, and to get a good start to the day.
You will join a young team of about less than ten people, in which there is a cooperative and professional atmosphere. This team structure will allow you to benefit from the close and personalized support of your manager, with a view to developing your skills and becoming the reference of quality, rigor and autonomy that the company offers to all its customers.
Contact us without delay if this opportunity interests you!
Senior Accountant - your Role :
- Manage the day-to-day bookkeeping of your client portfolio independently (depending on your level of seniority);
- Participate in the management and administrative follow-up of your customer relationship (mail, payment, ...) ;
- Active participation in tax matters (declarations and VAT), preparation of accounts, reporting and bankruptcy filing;
- Be the contact person between the company, your colleagues and the different third parties.
Senior Accountant- your profile
- At least a bachelor degree (Bac +2/Bac +3) in accounting or management ;
- You have a minimum of 3 to 4 years' experience in a Luxembourg fiduciary (or equivalent structure) where you have developed a certain autonomy;
- You are fluent in French and English (both written and spoken), any other European language is considered an important advantage;
- You master the BOB 50 software; any other accounting software is an added value;
- Rigorous and persevering in your work, you keep a good team spirit and mutual aid.
Senior Accountant - the Offer :
- A family and dynamic structure in which you will join a young team ready to accompany you in your professional development;
- Modern and digitalized offices, ideally located near an easily accessible parking lot;
- A salary of up to 70.000€ gross per year (linked to your years of experience), a discretionary bonus and meal vouchers with 30 days off.
Please send your application to apply @ austinbright.com or call us at 20 30 14 67
We have other opportunities available on our website www.austinbright.com
At Austin Bright, we are a team of professional and committed consultants specializing in the recruitment of banking and wealth management professionals. We offer a personalized, multilingual and strictly confidential service.