- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
We are currently searching for one of our partners, an International Financial Service Provider in Luxembourg, an Accountant.
The company, present on an International scale, continues to expand. Therefore, in order to sustain their growth and maintain a high-quality service, they are looking for a new employee to become a part of their development.
Moreover, a challenging environment and numerous training possibilities will help you develop new skills and strengthen the ones you already possess.
Senior Accountant - your tasks:
- You will be in charge of the general accounting
- You will prepare bank statements, bank transfers and payments to suppliers
- You will prepare various reports such as financial statements
- You will be in charge of the monthly and annual closing
- You will be responsible of a small team
- You will be a team player and provide support to your colleagues
Senior Accountant - your profile:
- You have at least a bachelor's degree in Economics or Finance
- You have a proven experience in Accountancy in Luxembourg, of at least 5 years
- You speak fluent English, French or German is a huge asset
- You have some knowledge in Compliance
- ACCA qualification is an advantage
Senior Accountant - the offer:
- Opportunity to gain a high degree of experience and evolve in your career
- Attractive salary that may go up to 80 000€ gross per year
- Benefits in nature as meal vouchers and performance-based bonuses
- Interesting and international environment which will enable you to develop within a nice atmosphere
- Continuous trainings to acquire new competencies and develop your skills
Our client is very employees oriented; therefore, your personal goals and ambitions are important to them. So, if you want to join a challenging company, with an enormous growth potential for your career, do not search anymore, you found the adequate job.
If you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other question regarding this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67
You can also send your CV and further questions at apply @ austinbright.com