- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
You just graduated and are looking for your first job in Luxembourg? You are searching for a family-size company that will provide you intense and tailor-made trainings in order to boost your technical and interpersonal skills?
Our client, a small management company situated in the city center is seeking for a Junior Accountant to join its ranks. The company specialised in Alternative Investment keeps growing. Therefore, to sustain them in their growth, they are looking for a junior profile that will become a part of their success.
Junior Fund Accountant - your role:
As you will work closely with a Senior Accountant, he will share all his knowledge with you and help building your professional career.
On the other hand, you will have to:
- Prepare financial reporting for the company's funds;
- Participate in the day-to-day accountancy;
- Calculate and review the NAV of the company's funds.
Junior Fund Accountant - your profile:
- You have an academic background in Finance, Accountancy or Economics
- You speak fluent French and English, any other language is an asset
- A first experience in the funds industry or as an accountant is an asset
- You are open-minded and ready to learn new things
Junior Fund Accountant - the offer:
- Continuous trainings directly with in order to acquire new skills and strengthen your current ones
- An international environment with a pleasant working atmosphere and open minded colleagues
- An attractive salary that might go up to 40.000€ a year with bonus, meal vouchers and health insurance
If you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other question regarding this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67
You can also send your CV and further questions at apply @ austinbright.com