- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Join this company located in Liege
This international company is active in the commercial sector and is looking for a Senior Accountant to reinforce its team of 4 people. You will have the chance to join a convivial and close-knit team.
The company is looking for an experienced accountant to assist them with their accounts.
You will be joining a modern working environment where team cohesion is very important. Indeed, many events are planned to promote exchanges with the team, you will feel integrated very quickly.
Do you want to start a new adventure? Then don't hesitate to apply.
Your responsibilities as a Senior Accountant:
- You will be responsible for the daily accounting
- You will be responsible for following up the cash flow
- You will produce analytical reports
Profile of the Senior Accountant:
- You have several years of experience in a fiduciary or company that will allow you to be autonomous and to assume your responsibilities?
- Do you have the ambition to invest yourself in a company that develops new projects?
- Do you want to join a team where team spirit is very important?
- Are you looking for a structure that trusts you and leaves you free to manage your work?
If you can identify yourself, then join this friendly and dynamic team.
The Senior Accountant offer:
-A salary according to your profile
- Meal vouchers
- flexible hours
-The possibility of teleworking
- A dynamic environment
- An attractive and energetic working environment
- Open-ended contract with no trial period
Chez Austin Bright, nous sommes une équipe de consultants professionnels et engagés, spécialisés dans le recrutement de profils financiers. Nous vous proposons un service personnalisé, multilingue et strictement confidentiel.
Si vous êtes intéressés et que vous souhaitez postuler alors n'attendez plus et envoyez-nous votre candidature à l'adresse suivante : ou appelez-nous au 02/808.33.55
D'autres opportunités sont disponibles sur notre site www.austinbright.com