- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
- Net Expenses
Are you looking for a challenging position within a company where there are many possibilities? In Mechelen, the pioneer in software for the dental sector is looking for a .NET Developer who wants to work on challenging projects.
Within this niche market, you will be able to create social value for people's oral health. As a .NET Developer, this company offers a great opportunity to advance your career.
- As a .NET Developer, you will work on the entire software development cycle. This involves writing new code, mainly in the backend in C#.
- You work on 2D and 3D visualizations and the implementation of a defined image processing or AI algorithm.
- Hereby you continue to monitor and control the quality of the code via code reviws, unit testings, ...
- You already have experience as a .NET Developer
- Preferably you have a Bachelor or Master's degree in IT.
- Knowledge of C#, Cloud and SQL.
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus.
- The opportunity to work for the pioneer within software for the dental sector.
- This is a niche market that is very important and therefore you have a lot of job security.
- Given that there are various opportunities within this company, you can build a great career here.
- You will be working in a modern building in a pleasant working atmosphere, a 2-minute walk from the train station in Mechelen.
- You will also have the opportunity to work 50/50 from home and schedule your hours yourself.
- It is a challenging position in an instructive environment where you will undoubtedly learn a lot.
- You will be working in a fun team that will also regularly go on team-building activities, such as lashing sessions, hackathons, after-work drinks, playing sports together, etc.
- You will also receive a high salary that can run up to €75.000/year and is supplemented with numerous extra benefits.
Do you want to grab this opportunity with both hands?
Do not hesitate to contact Stef or Elise at Austin Bright together with your CV via apply @ austinbright.com or call us on 02 808 33 55 . We will always ensure confidential treatment of your application.