- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
One of our partners an independent service provider offering solutions for governance is looking for a risk officer. Focusing primarily on investment funds and investment fund managers, both in the regulated and alternative sectors.
You will be working hand in hand with the Head of risk. This will allow you to work with someone experienced and work autonomously which will boost your knowledge in the field of regulated and unregulated funds.
You will be joining a very multicultural and friendly team; they organize all kinds of fun events. For example, they hired a food truck that came over to their offices and had a nice dinner altogether or they went Karting with the team.
Senior Risk Manager: Your responsibilities
- Support key persons in the risk management process for tradable and alternative assets (private equity, real estate, fund of funds, etc.)
- Assist and participate to risk identification, measurement, monitoring, and reporting (for market, liquidity, operational, credit and counterparty risks, notably).
- Act as a subject matter expert for all risk management aspects in the business and collaborate closely with the other internal control functions and other stakeholders.
- Participate in transaction assessment and liaise with relevant parties (i.e., Board members, investment advisors and managers, consultants etc.)
Senior Risk Manager: Your profile
- You hold a Master's degree in finance, business administration, mathematics or economics.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in risk management in the Financial Sector or investment fund managers and/or investment funds.
- You can work independently, take responsibilities, and be proactive.
- You are fluent in both English and French, any other language will be considered an asset.
Senior Risk Manager: The offer
- An attractive salary that may go up to 110.000€ gross annually. Natural benefits such as a pension plan, health insurance, meal vouchers, and a bonus.
- 30 Days of annual holidays to have a great work/life balance.
- To be part of an international, highly motivated, and results-driven team.
- To enjoy unparalleled training opportunities.