- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Our client is a reliable, amiable, and skilled business with a location in Capellen. The company's founders, who started it in the nineties, are still employed there and encourage organic team growth.
They provide you with the structure for a long-term career and the challenge of self-governed work, for instance, one of the directors began as a legal officer and has since advanced through the ranks.
They give their employees extra consideration. You will feel like a valuable member of our close-knit, multilingual company because of how valuable your experience is.
You will be a part of an internationally renowned, privately held, top-tier multinational corporation.
Corporate Officer - Your responsibilities:
- You will put together the necessary paperwork for the establishment of new organizations and help the compliance team onboard new clients.
- Upkeep the company's files and database and coordinate the execution of the appropriate papers
- liaising with customers, representatives, and other parties (external advisers, banks, etc.); and administrative follow-up.
- You will Assist the client entities' general administrative needs.
- You will ensure that client actions adhere to all applicable rules and regulations in Luxembourg.
- Do the AML/KYC support to the Compliance team and assist with updating and maintaining corporate processes.
Corporate Officer - Your profile:
- You are proficient in English and fluent in French, and any other language like German or Spanish is an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of experience is required in a similar position with knowledge of Luxembourg corporate tax law is considered an asset.
- You have a cordial, humble, and dynamic personality that will match their bubbly team.
- You must have a high sense of pro-activity and self-organization capabilities which is a considerable asset for them.
- Having a background in Corporate Law (Master's degree) is required.
Corporate Officer- Our offer:
- The salary may go up to 60 000€ gross per year, with attractive advantages. (Meal vouchers, sport pass, health assurance, and more.).
- You will be working in a likable atmosphere in a small-sized company that gives you the liberty of responsibilities.
- The possibility to evolve thanks to direct communication with the team leaders.
- Accessible with the option of a parking space.
- This global enterprise allows interesting work with an international client portfolio.