- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
New day, new job opportunity for you! An investment group we are closely working with is hiring a new Corporate Officer. Ever wince they settled in Luxembourg, they have proven their strength and are expanding their activities. Specialised in Private Equity Real Estate, discover or improve your knowledge regarding this area which is booming in Investment Funds. With over 100 million assets under management, join a dynamic and proactive team.
As a Corporate Officer, you will :
- File corporate documents in compliance with applicable regulations
- Assist with meeting reports and presentations
- Provide invoices, authorizations, legal paperwork
- Manage administrative tasks for clients' portfolio
- Onboarding and Offboarding of companies
- Reporting statistics for the board of directors and management team
- Coordinating with other departments within the company and clients
As a Corporate Officer, you already have :
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Administration or an equivalent field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English and Italian, French would be considered a strong asset
- A sound use of MS Office
As a Corporate Officer, you will get :
- A competitive salary package, depending on your experience
- Meal Vouchers
- A great learning environment in a small team of less than 10 people
- Evolving opportunities for your career
Does this opportunity seem to fit your aspirations? Then contact us at 20 30 14 67 or at apply @ austinbright.com in order to send us your CV, or if you need any other information.
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo"