- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Would you like to give a boost to your career and develop your managerial skills? Our client, a well-established independent service provider with a specialization in investment funds, is actively looking for its future Manager to take over a team of 3 professionals.
As a member of their family size company, you will be surrounded by positive people where you will be working in a pleasant atmosphere. Within a team of less than 15 people, you will always have your word to say and will be actively participating in the decision-making process.
Senior Corporate Officer, future Manager - responsibilities:
- Maintenance of the complete life cycle of all domiciled entities and clients, whether regulated or unregulated.
- Organisation and supervision of all customers' operations, management of the tasks of the Corporate and Legal team, and the production of ancillary documentation.
- Management/review of all corporate and legal aspects including but not limited to shareholder/investor related documentation, Board meetings and related documentation, organising of contracts, in accordance internal procedures and in compliance with legal obligations.
Senior Corporate Officer, future Manager - profile:
- Fluent in English and French, any other language is a strong advantage
- At least 5 years of experience as a Corporate/Legal Officer within the fund industry
- A bachelor's degree in Law, Economics, or other relevant education
- Dynamic, determined with no fear of challenges
- Ability to adapt in changing environment
Senior Corporate Officer, future Manager - offer:
- You will be joining a family sized structure with a real growing potential
- Performance based salary that may go up to 90 000€ gross per year
- A pleasant working ambiance with a lot of evolution opportunities
If you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other question regarding this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67
You can also send your CV and further questions at apply @ austinbright.com