- Gross Salary
Our partner, who is currently looking for an experienced Executive Assistant / Administrative Assistant, has lots of advantages to offer you. Here is a little overview for you to get to know them better:
Who are they? A modern advisory firm that is highly specialized in the tax field, situation in beautiful offices near Munsbach.
What will your function entail? As Executive Assistant, you play an essential role in the daily life and operations of the firm. Indeed, thanks to your organizational skills and attention to detail, you are a reliable person of contact for all employees and clients.
How do you fit in here? You will be part of a high level yet human-sized structure of about 10 friendly and motivated employees.
Do not hesitate to apply today!
Tasks and role - Administrative Assistant / Executive assistant
You are in charge of all administrative responsibilities, in order to make sure that the day-to-day operations of the firm are taken care of :
- Handling and sorting incoming/outgoing correspondence (mail, digital communication, phone calls…) ;
- Managing the collaborators' calendar and booking meetings ;
- Ordering office supplies, keeping track of the stock… ;
- Representing the firm's image well thanks to your bubbly personality when receiving clients ;
- Experience in KYC or notions of the Luxembourgish fiscality will be considered an asset.
Profile - Administrative Assistant / Executive assistant
- You have between 1 and 5 years of experience as an administrative / executive assistant in a Luxembourgish fiduciary, service provider or advisory firm ;
- You are a native German speaker and have a good level in English. An advanced knowledge in French would certainly be a plus ;
- You are looking forward to working in a binome system, in close collaboration with another executive assistant, making sure the daily operations run smoothly.
Their offer for you - Administrative Assistant / Executive assistant
- Financially? You can count on a competitive salary package including a gross salary up to € 3.500 per month as well as a pension plan, health insurance and a discretionary bonus.
- Work space? You will get to work in a very modern and luminous office East of Luxembourg City that is also easily accessible from Germany, France or for Luxembourgish residents of course.
- Evolution? Our partner values your career goals and evolution. You can grow in your responsibilities in term thanks to the many trainings you can follow in this structure.
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you !
Do not hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the legal and financial sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.
«Fiduciaire» «Fiduciary» «Finance» «Financial» «Accountant» «Accountancy» «Accounting» «Comptabilité» «Comptable» «Aide Comptable» «Bureau Comptable» «OEC» «Chartered Accountant» «Expert-Comptable» «ACCA» «Tax» «Taxation» «Taxe» «Cross Border» «Fiscalité» «Fiscaliste» «Securitization» «Titrisation» «Audit» «Auditor» «IRE» «Réviseur d'entreprises» «Manager» «Management» «Trust» «TVA» «VAT» «FATCA» «IFRS» «GAAP» «CFO» «COO» «CEO» «Head» «PSF» «Soparfi» «Real Estate» «Private Equity» «Payroll» «Salaires» «Luxembourg»