- Company Car
- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
- Net Expenses
We are currently working with this fast-growing company headquartered in Belgium (Gent, Louvain-la-Neuve)
The company develops and distributes an ERP solution that allows companies to keep a close eye on their budgets, treasury and forecasts. Fully flexible, the software is tailor-made to answer the specific requests of any type of clients, from the local SME to large MNcs.
To support their growth, they are looking for an ambitious candidate who will understand the clients' needs and help in the implementation of the ERP. This is a very diversified role with lots of contacts with clients, sales teams, management and many others!
This position is located in Gent, but you can also work from the Louvain-la-Neuve office, as well as from home (2 days/week)!
ERP Consultant / Customer Manager - The Role
- Train and support your clients, answer their questions
- Implementation of the ERP solution according to the clients' needs
- Support the sales team
- Participate in the development and improvement of new settings
ERP Consultant / Customer Manager - Your Profile
- A bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, commercial sciences or another economic discipline is a must, a master's degree is always appreciated
- Fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus
- A first professional experience as an accountant, financial analyst, controller or equivalent is required.
- Proactive, ambitious candidate with a "startup" mentality
ERP Consultant / Customer Manager - The Offer
The salary package is the following:
- Up to 3,000€ gross/month depending on your experience
- Company car, fuel card
- Meal vouchers
- Net expenses
- Health Insurance
- Group Insurance
- Yearly Bonus
- Phone and internet expenses
This is a role in which no day will look like the previous one: no time to get bored here, you are directly launched into the "real business"! From day one, you will be intensively train so that you can provide the best service to your various clients.
You will join a young team where everyone is not afraid to go the extra mile to achieve the expected results. This is an ideal stepping stone for your professional life as it will turn you into a "swiss knife" with skills in IT, accounting, sales, marketing and many more!
The company expects a lot, but also offers much back in return: flexible hours, location (Gent, Louvain-la-Neuve, homeworking) as well as 26 holidays a year!
At Austin Bright, we are a team of committed professionals specialising in the recruitment of financial profiles. Our services are always personalised, multilingual and strictly confidential.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send your application to apply @ austinbright.com or call us on 02/808.33.55.
Other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com.